“Personal Data Protection - Law n.196/2003 - Clause for clients and suppliers”
Personal data collected directly and/or through third parties by the controller Transalbert Ltd., Via Glorenza 25/a, 39020 Sluderno, are processed in printed, computing and telematic form for the performance of contractual and lawful obligations as well as for the effective handing of business relations, also for future use.
We guarantee to process personal data in consideration of basic rights and latitude as well as the dignity of the concerned person, in particular regarding the secrecy and the right of privacy of the personal data.
The collection of the data can be made with or without electronic help, in any case with mechanical medium and includes art. 4, clause 1, letter a of the Law n. 196 from 30 June 2003 and the required processes for the regarded data handling.
Goal and purpose of the data handling:
1. Implementation to comply with legal requirements, requirements by-law, association norm as well as according to civil law and tax law. Implementation of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned.
2. Implementation of tasks to be connected with the business transactions of our company such as filling in internal statistics, the billing, as well as the tracking of the accounting from customers and suppliers.
3. Goals of business mode as in sending of business information and advertising material (post, fax and email), marketing and market analysis.
4. Protection of allowances and administration of liabilities.
5. Goals regarding insurances, particularly bad dept insurances.
The non-submittal of data, where not compulsory, will be evaluated from time to time by the controller and the resulting decisions to be made will take into account the importance of the required data in respect of the business relation management.
Data may be disclosed, strictly in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes, and consequently processed, only in relation to the said purpose, by the other subjects:
1. insurance companies
2. leasing companies
3. credit recovery companies
4. banks and credit institutions, which our company deals with for the administration of receivable and bonds
5. professionals and consultants
6. customers, suppliers and sub-suppliers
7. public administration and authorities, if required by law
8. physical person and/or legal, public or private person (offices of law, administration and tax counselling, courts of justice, board of trade etc.), if its necessary or convenient to submit as specified above for the adequate goals.
MODE OF THE NOTIFICATION:
The holder of the data advises that in case of wrong or missing communication of the required data, can cause the following:
The impossibility of the data holder to guarantee the accordance of the data processing and the contract agreements. The possible missing accordance of the result of the data processing and the commitment of the law of tax, administration or employment legislation.
At any time you can make use of the constituted rights of the art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Law n. 196 from 30 june 2003, by contacting the data user (or the one in charge of the data processing).
The above mentioned rights can be enforced from the Transalbert Ltd, Via Glorenza 26A, 39020 Sluderno, phone 0473 614700, registered mail or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processor is Transalbert Ltd., located in Via Glorenza 26A, 39020 Sluderno, person in authority of the legal representative Mr. Hutter Albert.
Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihnen die bestmögliche Nutzererfahrung auf unserer Website zu bereiten. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Dritten verwendet. Durch die Nutzung unserer Website stimmen Sie zu, dass Cookies auf Ihrem Gerät gespeichert werden. Weitere Informationen zu den verwendeten Cookies, und zu ihrer Deaktivierung finden Sie unter neben stehenden Link.